Become a part of The Meadows Original Frozen Custard's success!
The Meadows is currently offering franchises in Pennsylvania, Maryland, West Virginia, Virginia, and New York. Requests for franchises to be located outside these areas will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Franchise Inquiry Form | FAQ
Our Mission Statement to our Franchises
At The Meadows we provide each franchisee with a proven method of operating an enjoyable business in a successful and profitable manner. We do this through:
- Maintaining a sparkling clean store
- Expecting nothing but the best from each franchise
- Adding the finest ingredients to our products
- Demanding each location offer value to the customer
- Offering a fresh product made all day, every day
- Waiting on each customer in a friendly, timely manner
- Smiling to every customer -- and watching the smile of every delighted customer
Our Obligations to you as a Meadows Franchisee:
- We will walk you through the entire process including, but not limited to, the following:
- Financing suggestions and assistance
- Conducting a training program for owners/managers
- Site selection suggestion and assistance
- Consultation and advice with regard to construction and operation of the custard stand, parking and building layouts, equipment and equipment layouts, employee selection, purchasing and inventory control
- Oversight of equipment ordering and delivery
- Providing a training staff during first one to two months of operation and ongoing support and training thereafter
- Accounting/bookkeeping training and assistance
- Marketing/advertising training and assistance
- Provide you with the ability to sell our original frozen custard formula, a proprietary mix. Since this mix is produced in volume for our organization, it is available to the franchisee at a lower cost than an independent operation would pay for a generic custard formula - one of the benefits of franchising.
To request more information on Meadows franchising, Click Here.